Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Someone ask me where Malti is.

I swear that I have been keeping up with my geography learning... but I have failed at writing about it. Sorry! It’s been another busy month.

I have a full-time job now, which requires me to stay mentally focused for 40 hours per week. I don’t think that minds are capable of that, personally. But I try. I’ve also been named as my sister’s maid of honor. So goodbye, Free Time. It was nice knowing you. I spend oodles of my spare moments shopping for wedding dresses, analyzing guest lists and oh, so much more. I’m happy to do it, of course. But whoever is lucky enough to marry me in the future should know that we will be eloping. Two reasons: I hate being the center of attention and weddings cost more than college educations. Unnecessary.

But I digress. I succeeded in learning geography. I’m still no expert, but I could definitely tell you where most countries are located. And if I can’t pinpoint it exactly, I can definitely give you the general area. But now, if someone brings up Bhutan or Burkina Faso, I will know that they are in Asia or Africa respectively. All I have to do is wait for someone to bring it up, and then I can astound them with my knowledge. It will be so great.

With all the excitement of geography in my life, I kind of forgot to come up with a topic for this month. Whoops. I was contemplating reading classic novels... but I feel as though that would be even less thrilling for you to read about than geography was. So suggestions would be tremendous.

1 comment:

  1. Well- your sister's wedding will not cost more than either of your educations...hopefully, not even 1 year's worth...let the negotiations continue!!!

    ReplyDelete