Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I don't use that.

“Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.” --Author Unknown

What am I doing today? Cleaning out my closet.

I love to periodically go through my stuff. Organizing the chaos of my life helps me to de-stress. But not only is it great for me and my mental sanity, it’s great for other people too.

My neighbors have 5 kids (two of the girls are about my size), so I always give them clothes and purses, etc. that I don’t use anymore. My old t-shirts are not doing anyone any good by sitting in my closet collecting dust. I might as well give it to someone who might actually use it. The best part is when I see them wandering the neighborhood in my old clothes... they’re like my little mini-mes.

I’ve also heard that hospitals appreciate when people bring in their old magazines or newspapers. So I’m planning to do that soon.

What other things do we throw away or have lying around that someone else could benefit from?

No comments:

Post a Comment