Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's your problem?

“Live simply that others might simply live.” --Elizabeth Ann Seton

What did I do today? Listened to someone.

It sounds lame, I know. But it makes a really big impact and puts my own life into perspective.

Have you ever really wanted to vent, but had no one to vent to? Have you ever just wanted someone to talk to? It's a simple thing to want, but makes the biggest difference. I always feel so much better when I talk about something that is bothering me with someone who really cares. It's always great to know that you matter to someone and that you are not the first person in the world to have that problem. Others have walked your path and stood where you stand.

So really listen to someone today. Or find someone who will listen to you. We all need each other more than we like to think. But isn't that kind of strangely awesome? Yes. Yes, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment