Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I wish I didn’t have to title these.

I realize that this Experi-month has turned into 2 months. I’m sure you’re wondering why this is the case. Is it because I’m a slacker? No. Is it because I decided I didn’t like cars? No. Here are the main reasons:

1.      I got busy. I am the proud new owner of a permanent full-time job and a social life.
2.      I didn’t have a car for the majority of the month. Thank you, Mister SUV.
3.      I feel like I mastered the basics. After a certain point, you need to be a professional in order to feel safe with the end product. For example, I am not inclined to learn how to fix my brakes. Too important.
4.      I got uber excited/distracted when I decided what the next Experi-month will be. Stay tuned.

By the way, I still have no name for my new car. Thanks for nothing. Is it wrong that I kind of want to name her after a TV character from the Gilmore Girls? Lorelai seems like a solid name to me. And I'm not hearing any other suggestions...

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be naming my daughter, should I ever have one, Lorelai. Not even kidding. You could brainstorm Disney character names...none comes immediately to mind but the photo did make me think of animated characters.

    ReplyDelete